This was originally for a collab with ~ psamtik
, which he will submit his version of soon.
But I decided I would replace his planets with my own, mostly because I wanted to sell the print of it.
So, this was done over the span of a week, alot of work went into it. The psd's (yes multiple, so my computer would cope) add up to over 1GB filesize.
Original Resolution: 6000x4500px
and i didnt use the smudge tool once. I still like ti use a brush for everything, tho some might say smudging is easier.
And thanks to *d1git
for their advice!
I think im gonna remove the big planet and carry on the nebula, I think the planet sorta ruins it.